When you purchase a Domani Tibetan Terrier, you will receive a written purchase agreement that specifies the
- obligations of the seller,
- obligations of the buyer,
- description of the dog,
- names of the sire and dam,
- health guarantee for the dog,
- dogs microchip identification number, and
- miscellaneous administrative information.
A copy of the sales contract will be emailed upon request.
We stand behind our dogs, and we must be notified if the dog can no longer be kept by the purchaser. Domani Tibetans guarantees a lifelong home for this dog.
Domani Tibetan Terriers donates a portion of the proceeds from every purchase to the Tibetan Terrrier Health Fund, a non-profit organization dedicated to the welfare and protection of this breed.